Do any of these scenarios sound familiar to you?
- You always feel stuck in life
- You feel caught in a cycle you can’t seem to get out of
- Your anxieties keep you from doing what you love
- You want a safe place to work through a major life adjustment
- You have a relationship you hope to improve but want to explore some problems on your own first
Individual therapy can help.
Individual psychotherapy (or individual therapy/counseling) provides a space to process overwhelming thoughts, learn important coping techniques, and reflect on how you can use your strengths to accomplish your goals.
Using my systemic training as a therapist in Silver Spring, MD, I always view my clients within their larger network of people, cultural influences, and experiences.
Through a one-on-one collaboration with me, your therapist, psychotherapy can help you work through any intimate concerns you may be facing. It allows you to:
- Cope with any major life challenges or experiences
- Develop healthy ways to get through any anxieties or depression
- Determine what is real vs. what you may be thinking in a safe place
- Discover your true, unlimited potential in all aspects of life
What Can You Expect From Me?
Let me be your guide to your best self.
A Push to New Heights
Therapy is an effective place to express your thoughts out loud, but I’ll push you to do more with those insights.
I set SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely) goals.
I invite you to schedule your first appointment with me. Our first step will be to establish a trusting partnership, that allows me to help you work through your goals.
Together, we’ll allow your SMART goals to evolve as we open new awareness, perspectives, and understanding through therapy.
- Develop a rapport and talk about your background
- Get down to the heart of the problem and set your SMART goals
- Determine if I’m the right therapist for you to meet your goals
No matter what, I’m here to help you - even if it means referring you to another healthcare specialist. I want to help you achieve your best self.
Resources and FAQs
Whether you’ve received therapy or you’re a first-timer, it’s understandable to have questions or concerns.
If you’re feeling uncertain, review my Resources and FAQs.